Wednesday 9 May 2012

In Hong Kong! Ha Tsuen

Made the 12 hours or more on the plane, after qantas changed my plans and put me on a earlier flight. Then made out that they were doing me a favour, when it was the complete oposite! Stupid mind games. Miss out on breakfast, then lunch but had dinner on the plane about 4pm, then they turned all the lights out about 7. Hmmmm strange

                                          At the airport! Glad I had Caddys ipod top block out screaming children on the plane. Is going to get some better head phone in Hong Kong, the ipod ones are kinda crap.

                                       
 Mountains from Jeremy and Wings house, can hear wild creature noises coming from them!

                                         Cool little temple with totoro unbrella

                                          Yuen Long shopping centre strip. I was the only white man for miles, lots of people looking at me. I just smiled and waved at them.

                                                Cool front to flats. I love Chinese symbols.

                                         Food I bought from supermarket, love the packaging over here! Hmm cornflakes and noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment